Another week has come and gone. It simply amazes me how time flies by, especially when all it going so well. I have been loving the fall weather, and some fall rain is always refreshing to the soul.
So this few weekends ago, my mom, brother, hubby and I headed over to Grand Rapids, MI to Art Prize. Wow, if you are in the Grand Rapids area now through October 9 make sure you checkout the various art work. Simple Amazing!
- 12. quiet afternoons spent reading
- 13. rainy fall days
- 14. creating handmade Christmas gifts
- 15. discovering Art Prize
- 16. coming home to a bouncy puppy
- 17. good friends
- 18. apple picking
- 19. giving back
- 20. creating new necklaces