Here are a few of my favorites from this last month:
- Entering my 3rd trimester and feeling those baby kicks getting stronger. I love how baby is starting to get on a schedule already. I can almost tell time by when baby starts kicking. Simply Amazing!
- Getting the nursery together. It is all starting to feel very real now, we have the nursery set up, I’ve started washing clothes that I have received. With each passing day I am getting more and more excited to meet our little bundle of joy.
- Listening to Derek talk to the baby. It is so sweet and when he started singing lullabies one night to calm down her kicking, it was just so sweet. He is going to be a great daddy!
- Any book narrated by Jim Dale is instantly a favorite of mine.
- Carving out time to be in the word. #SheReadsTruth has been a wonderful inspiration to get me back into the habit of daily devotional time. If you want to connect with other women and journey together as we walk with God I highly recommend checking out #SheReadsTruth.
- Rediscovering my love of reading. Since becoming pregnant reading has been put on the back burner, but it seems as though I’ve found books that I can’t wait to read. This includes allowing myself to enjoy whatever book I want (something I haven’t done much since becoming a youth librarian).