Favorite memories from the past month.
- The warm weather has been a nice welcome. It has been so nice to just get outside and walk just about every afternoon during the week.
- My first 5K! I accomplished my two goals for the race, I couldn’t be happier.
- Enjoyed my first Mother’s Day just relaxing and reading, a perfect day in my book.
- Nora sitting by herself, I can’t believe how fast she is growing. I have to remind myself to savor this time even though it can be chaotic and stressful at times. I know she will not always want to cuddle with momma so I better enjoy the time while it lasts.
- Training for my second 5K. I am actually enjoying running, plus it helps that I’m starting to see the results of my hard work.
- The Farmer’s Market!
- The family room is finally painted! My wonderful hubby spent Memorial Day weekend painting it, now to decorate!
- Sewing! Finally got the curtains made for the guest room, now to start on the family room.