How is it possible that my little girl is 6 months already!? This is craziness!
Here are 6 things about Nora:
- Berrie is no longer safe, Nora will just roll over to Berrie so she can “pet” her. Thankfully Berrie is a good sport about it and she really loves Nora.
- Nora is really trying to figure out crawling. She has started to push up on her knees, she starting to put it all together but is not quite there yet and that’s okay by me.
- We’ve started baby-led weaning with Nora and so far it’s been going pretty good. So far she has tried carrots, zucchini, and strawberry. Right now she is mostly playing with her food but has taken a few small bites.
- The simpler the toy the better. Nora has just has much fun with toys that shake and make noise just as much as digging through her burp cloth basket or book basket. Most of the time the burp cloth basket will entertain her enough in the morning that I can get dressed and ready for the day.
- Nora is quite the babbler and they are starting to sound closer to parts of words.
- Loves the water. Bath time is a highlight of the evening.