Some of my favorite memories from July.
- Finally a month without a ton to do. Nice and quiet, meant relaxing weekends as a family.
- Nora is on the go all day. Rolling, army crawling, trying to actually crawl. She is getting into everything. Makes for a busy day.
- Nora and Berrie are quite the pair. They are so cute when they interact with each other. Berrie is such a book furry sister.
- A break in the heat. It actually felt like fall for a few days it was glorious.
- Rain! Finally we got some much needed rain.
- Sewing, I finished a small quilt and a new library tote for myself.
- Turtles at the library. Nora loves watching them.