This girl she kills me with her cuteness!
8 things about Nora
- Crawling, who wants to crawl when you can just cruise instead. For the last month she has been pulling herself up on everything and just cruising along.
- Her bald spot is finally gone and she is starting to get a little more hair (just a little)!
- She naps in her crib, it has only taken 8 months but I think we are finally getting into a loose routine.
- Everyone always comments on how cute Nora is.
- Nora has started to help turn the pages when we read together. It is so adorable, she loves our home storytimes.
- Our dog Berrie pants whenever she plays, so Nora has started imitating her and it is the funniest thing ever.
- This girl loves eating. Peaches, watermelon, green beans, bacon, and chicken seem to be her favorites right now.
- Pretty much every afternoon we take a walk and she loves being able to see the sights and just babbles the whole time.
Even though we have tough days/nights which causes my anxiety to go through the roof, I can’t imagine life without my little Nora she has been such a blessing.