It seems impossible that this girl is 9 months old! This is the best age so far, I LOVE it!
9 things to know about Nora
- She is a pro at crawling and cruising. She loves walking with help and has even tried to take a few steps on her own.
- Top teeth have starting coming in finally. One finally erupted this weekend and the second one is so close.
- Loves playing with the curtains so she can see out the window. She learned this trick from the dog!
- Began climbing stairs soon after my 8 month post, Berrie is her motivation! She loves that dog!
- Nora isn’t quite sleeping all the way through the night. But most nights she sleeps at least 7 hours straight (unless she is teething) and even then it is only one additional wake up and I’m perfectly okay with it. I may grumble but in the long run this is a very short time.
- She loves being outside! Playing in the grass, watching Berrie play fetch with me, plus going outside always cures her cranky mood.
- Boy oh boy is this girl talkative! (She gets that from her daddy!)
- Loves her daddy. When Derek walks up the stairs and she sees him, she has an instant smile. It just makes my heart melt.
- She is defiantly going to take after both mom and dad with her stubbornness and independence.