My favorite memories from this past month.
- Derek had a few extra days off from work, so it was so nice to hang out as a family.
- Watching Derek with Nora, it just melts my momma heart. And it doesn’t matter if it has been a crappy day, this always brings happiness to my heart.
- Spending a few hours all to myself sewing. Have a mentioned that my husband amazing and took Nora out so I could get some much needed alone time after a particularly difficult day!
- My Etsy shop has been hopping the last month and a half with back to school and football season! I’m so thankful that I’m able to stay home, but still bring in a little extra cash for my sewing/fabric addiction.
- Apple picking!
- Start of fall weather. I love crisp, cool fall mornings.
- Nora started walking!