This month flew by. How is it already the end of November?! I simply can’t believe my baby is going to be a year old soon, yikes.
Here are 11 things to know about Nora this month:
- This girl is constantly moving, from the moment she gets up until she naps then until she heads to bed. Sure makes for busy days.
- Walking is mastered and now we can stand up in the middle of the room without crawling to something to pull herself up.
- After nursing I set her down and tell her to go give Berrie a hug and she does it, cutest thing ever!
- Loves watching me sew.
- Grabs her coat when she wants to go outside. Which has been a good way to keep me on track with running.
- Her and Berrie are best buds. She now claims Berrie has her dog too.
- Loves running around the house in a game of Mommy’s gonna get ya!
- When she is grumpy she will let you know it.
- But for the most part she is a pretty happy kiddo.
- Loves to sit on the couch with Mom and Dad.
- Such a snugly girl, just like her daddy.