Favorites from the past month:
- Actually being able to go outdoors and take walks with Nora and Berrie during the day. Still a little chilly but at least we were outdoors!
- Sewing! I have been sewing up a storm this month. I’ve finished piecing together 2 quilt tops and finished a few mini quilts for my sewing studio.
- Moving Nora to a big girl bed. It is low enough that she can climb in and out all by herself. Sure has made this independent little girl very happy. Now mama has to make a new quilt for her, oh darn! 😉
- Having a few warmer days. I can at least see the brown grass, so it’s not all snow!
- Happy mail from talented Instagram peeps.
- Making time for myself.