After seeing a few different posts on other blogs,I decided I would post my Summer Bucket List to help keep myself accountable this summer.
- Read 30 picture book to Nora that are new to us.
- Read 15 books for myself.
- Take at least 5 more bike trips to the beach with Nora.
- Try more garment sewing. I would like to sew a couple more skirts and a dress for myself.
- Finish 3 more quilts for Christmas gifts.
- Go hiking as a family
- Visit the gardens.
- Take Nora to the Little Explorers Laboratory at the library.
- Attend one of the summer concerts in the park.
- Go on a date with my hubby.
Here’s to a great summer!